Friday, August 16, 2013

Q's tonsillectomy

The week after we got back from Lake Powell Q got his tonsils out. He did so good!! Seriously this kid is a stud!! I was so proud of him!!! The doctor said his tonsils were very large. It now makes sense why the poor kid would always gag while eating meat. 

What a brave little guy!!!
Quinton thought the back of his hospital gown was hilarious! He really liked how everyone could see his star wars undies. Funny boy!!! 
Ready for surgery!!!! He was so calm...I wish I could say the same for myself;)
Q had some great support.
Quinton and Liam loved the after surgery diet...ice cream cones and Popsicles!!! Now that's a diet I could live on!!:))) Q recovered so quickly. It was almost weird how well he did. I waited and waited  for him to have a bad day and he never did. What a CHAMP!!! He has already gained 2 1/2 pounds since his surgery and is finally eating some meat...WOOT WOOT!!! We are really hoping getting those suckers out will help him gain some weight.
Q had so many family and friends come visit and bring him treats. It made his day when someone would call or come by. Thank you all so much!!!! 

No comments: