Saturday, August 17, 2013

Happy 4th

The night before the 4th we went out to my parents house to do some fireworks. The Garner firework show is pretty awesome!!


 The boys playing a little b-ball before the fireworks...Bran showing off his mad skills;) 

 Photo BOMB!!! Haha...yikes!!!

 We were starting to lose Liam and Bran was loving every minute!!!
 The kids thought it was so fun to see the fireworks right above their heads.
 Parade FUN!!! USA! USA!




 Holy CUTENESS.....





 That night we went to the roof of Bran's work with our good friends the Petersens, my dad and my little brother to watch the big firework show. It was delayed for like an hour cause they were searching for a missing person in the river. So sad!!! The kids were so tired and didn't last long. Oh well....
 Calyn and I....sure love this lady!!!


 And they're out.
 Bright flash...haha! They are still adorable! Two of my favorite little people!!!
 The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays! We had such a fun day!!! Happy 4th!!!! 

No comments: