Friday, July 19, 2013

Random May and June pictures

Making chalk masterpieces with Dad. Q wanted him to draw all sorts of dinosaurs.
 Umm...Dad what is this supposed to be? -Q 
Clearly its a T-Rex....
 Hangin in the SUN!!!!

We love eating lunch outside.

 Memorial weekend visiting my Grandpa Garner's grave. 
 Play dates. We have the best neighbors!!
 We sure miss the Backmans but I'm so glad we got to see them when they came into town a while back. 
 My crazies!!!
 This pic cracks me up!! That Liam....he means business! I don't really know how to describe this child. He gives me so many fits but I sure love this super outgoing kid of mine!!
Liam thought Q's leftover cereal looked delicious!
 The kids love mowing the lawn with Grandma.
 Walking around the greenbelt. Started like this....
 Ended like this. Of course it was Q that fell asleep. Liam would never consider such a thing!!
 Q lives in costume!! 
As a mother there are some battles we win and some we lose...clearly I lost these ones cause here I am headed to the store with Iron Man and Raphael!!!
 Here he is as Mario of course. Such a goof!!!
I left my mop for a minute and came back to find this. I think everyone needs a superhero like this around!!
See what I mean about the costumes. It's a little bit out of control!!!

My cute little golfer practicing his swing.
 Cousin time!!!
 Picking Mom flowers.... The really pretty yellow ones;) Such a sweet boy!

 Playing in the rain



 Finally putting these two to work;)
Q drew a picture of our family. I was actually surprised when he showed this to me cause I didn't know he even knew how to draw people. So cute!!
 Water fun at Grandma's house.


No comments: