Friday, July 19, 2013

27th Birthday

 On June 6th I turned 27!! WOW! That's getting awfully close to 30...yikes!!!:))
It was an awesome day! My in-laws took me out to lunch and then my mom,sisters and my good friend Calyn came over to wish me a happy birthday and give me some adorable gifts. We ended the night playing softball. So much fun!!! Bran really surprised me this year and bought me a new mac computer! I was so shocked!! Yep...my hubby is pretty great!!! I may have even cried I was so surprised! What a guy....

Love these girls. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without them.

 Lunch date with some of my favs!!!
 Oh No....One day is not long enough to party so we kept it going....Lunch the next day with my family! My mom's birthday is the day after mine so we always get to celebrate together!! 
We didn't get to go out on my birthday since we had a softball game so Bran got a babysitter and took me out to dinner and a movie that weekend. Thanks to everyone who made me feel so special on my birthday!! Love you all!


No comments: