Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Q's buddies

Q loves playing with his friends!! He asks me every single day if he can play with them and gets so excited when I say yes. It's so fun to see him building these friendships:)

Q and Drake searching for bugs with their magnifying glass.
 Q's preschool buddies. These little dudes have so much fun together!!

Cheers....
 Q sure misses his friend Krew since they moved to Utah:( Hopefully they will see each other soon.
 Quinton having a sleepover with his cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He LOVES his cousins!!!
 These two are so sweet together and have such a special bond. I love it!!!
 Brotherly love....



 Quinton is our little snuggle bug and we take full advantage!! If you ask Q who his best buddy is he will say  Dad every time:)
 I like to think I'm pretty high on the list too:))) Love you Q!! 

2 comments:

Streett's said...

So cute! I love the pics of your boys together that little kids on the head is too sweet!!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Ok! Your boys are way too adorable!! I cannot believe how fast they are growing up! K, I know I say that every time but it's true! I love the picture of Q and Krew. We sure miss you guys! Krew had a birthday party yesterday and kept asking if Quinton was coming :( Hopefully we'll see you guy soon!