Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day

 I am so blessed to be the mama of these two boys. I love them so much!! Branden was out of town on Mother's Day so he made me feel extra special the weekend before he left:) 
(Sunday before Mother's Day)
My boys know me all to well... 

 Q filled out this Mother's Day questionnaire and I thought it was hilarious. Maybe my love for laundry will make me better at it;)
 He also make me a pretty flower necklace!!
 I got some flowers sent to me while Bran was out of town from Quinton and Liam. My hubby is a thoughtful man!
 Happy Mother's Day!! I can't even begin to explain how much I love being a mommy to these crazy boys. I'm pretty lucky!!! We had a wonderful day visiting some awesome moms!!
 I have the greatest mom everrr!! Love her!!
 And my Mother-in-law is pretty much amazing. Love this lady!!!
 My mom with all her kids!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms in my life. I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com