Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pictures!!

 I took some pictures of the kids back in Sept. I totally forgot about them so they are a little past due! Liam had just turned one year old!! He is such a joy in our life! He definitely keeps us on our toes and is a bit of a trouble maker but we wouldn't have it any other way....LOVE HIM!!



 Q at four years old.  He is so funny and such a sweet little boy! He is going through a bit of tantrum stage right now that has me pulling my hair out!! Isn't he supposed  to be over this by now?! We love him so much(tantrums and all)! What would I do without these kiddos!?









 These two are my EVERYTHING!! 



 Love my boys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tantrums over at 4??? No way Max was at his very worst at that age. Good Luck :o

Jenn

Colt 'n Tami said...

The cutest boys EVER!!!!! Sooooo cute! They have eyes to die for... WOW!!!!! Great pics :)