Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Megan got hitched

 My little sister Megan got married on June 23, 2012 in the Idaho Falls Temple. We are so happy for Megan and JC and so proud of them!! They are such a perfect couple and we love having JC in our family. The day was absolutely perfect!! After they were sealed they had a lunch-in at the stake center and later that night their reception was at Riverbend Ranch(an awesome barn). Congrats Mego and Jimmy Charles III!!
Family photo at the temple. So happy to be sealed to them for eternity. 
 My dad and Liam
 There's nothing better than sisters!
All my siblings
 Me with the gorgeous bride. I sure love her! 
 WHOO HOO!!

 All the boys!! We really need to add some girls to this family. We are way out numbered now a days:)
 The bride and groom with all the nephews.

 My family:)
 My mom and sisters. They are my favorite!!
 Groomsmen at the reception. This barn was awesome and decorated so cute!! It looked amazing!!
 Bridesmaids at the reception.

 The boys looked so adorable in their matching suits.
My family at the reception.
 Me and my man helping clean up after the reception. It was a long but awesome day!! Thanks to Kim and Jan for taking our kids during the reception. It was impossible to watch them and help with the food. 
 Congrats Megan and JC!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Everything look so beautiful.. you and your sisters look alike!! Loved your sisters dress and the receptions looked like it was amazing, where is this barn?