Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random Fall Happenings

Shopping in style. This is how we roll at the mall when mom forgets the stroller.
He's the cutest Braves fan I've ever seen! 

 Conference weekend is the best. 
 I put candy in bowls and then labeled them with words like temple, scriptures, Jesus, etc. When Q would hear one of the words he would get to go pick a candy out of that bowl. I was surprised at how well it kept his attention. I will definitely be doing this again:)
 Taking it easy...
 This boy loves macaroni and cheese. He eats mac&cheese at least once a day if not twice!!
 Love these two boys!!
 This kid is a busy one. I have caught him on top of chairs and tables multiple times. Crawling out of his high chair and standing on his tray is a new favorite...Yikes!! I'm so glad he hasn't biffed it yet.

 Watching Uncle Logan play football.
 Football watching buddies!

No comments: