Thursday, November 1, 2012

Homecoming

 My little brother played football for Skyline this year and my little sister cheers so we took the kids to watch them in the Homecoming parade. While we were waiting for the parade to start some firefighters asked if the kids wanted to come look at the fire trucks. I thought it was so nice of those fireman to do that. The kiddos thought it was awesome!!




 Dancing to the band coming down the street. 
 He's got moves!!
 So excited....
 The kids seriously made a haul with the candy. Madi and Logan's friends stocked them up!
 My little brother Logan with his buddy. It's still so weird they are old enough to be in High School!
 My little sister Madi was Homecoming Lady. 

 Madi sure is a cutie!!
 We went to the Homecoming game that night to watch Madi preform at half time and to see her walk out on the field as Homecoming Lady. Q/I caught one of the footballs being thrown into the crowd. He held onto that sucker the entire game. Good thing his mommy has such quick hands:)



No comments: