Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One of our favorite places

This summer we spent quite a few days at Rigby Lake. Q loves this place as do I. It is the perfect set up for little kids.



Showing off his sand castles


Pure joy


Aunt Madi and cousins Conley and Bryler all working on a masterpiece.


Yeah these are my floaties....No big deal


He's a pretty handsome boy....


And he knows it!!


Cool Shades


Q got quite brave this summer going out into the deep water.

Branden's sister and her kids came into town and we got to enjoy a day at the lake with these cuties!!!


Penni and Q



Penni, Beau and Quinton


Building sand castles with Aunt Nikol.

2 comments:

Calyn said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe I have never been there. I am so sad summer is just about over. We need to get the kids together ASAP. I can haul them all around like a real mom in my new mini van! haha

Debi said...

Sadly, I have never been there! My big girls have gone quite a bit with their friends, I just picture the water to be pretty yucky, is it not? Cute pictures of Quinten, how is he dealing with a new baby in the house? Happy anniversary!