Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Liam's pictures

Cute little Liam at 3 1/2 weeks old.
I took his pictures a few weeks ago and I'm no pro but I think they turned out pretty cute.
Liam is such a good little baby. He smiles all the time. Loves to be on his tummy. Gets excited(kicks his feet and waves his hands) when he hears mom or dad's voice. Loves to take baths. Loves to eat and takes the Binky and bottle like a champ. Is becoming quite the spitter- upper.  Loves anyone to talk to him or hold him...Spoiled!!
At his 2 week appointment he weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. and his height was 20 1/2 in.   He will be 6 weeks old this Sunday and is really starting to plump up, especially in the cheek area. He's growing like crazy!!
Liam is such a joy in our home and we love him so much!!!
Sorry for the picture overload...
Awe... Love that little guy!!

13 comments:

Mindy said...

Amazing!! you are totally a pro! If we lived there I would be begging you to take our pictures! He's so handsome!

Calyn said...

So cute. He is adorable and the pictures turned out great!

Kevin and Kelly said...

Those pictures are great! He is so adorable :) I love the damask print in the background :)

La said...

You can never post too many pictures of a darling new baby. Liam is beautiful. I loved these pictures. Congratulations on two beautiful boys.

Jorden and Jessica said...

I can't believe we haven't been over to see him again! We need to get together soon! Liam is soooo cute!!! And btw, I think you're a pro, these pictures are great!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ahhhh... I love him! He's PERFECT! we can't wait ot meet him! Jaylee is feeling better now so we want to make a visit, this weekend we're goin to Utah so we'll try sometime next week maybe??? Can't wait!
I LUVVVVVV the pics.. GREAT job! Ohh he's SOOO Precious! CONGRATS

Debi said...

You did a great job with the pictures, had you not mentioned it, I wouldn't have known they weren't professionally done! He's darling and starting to look like his big bro!

WhitneyNTyson said...

Those are AMAZING Whitney!!!

jan hall said...

Soooooo very precious...he is adorable.

dani said...

He is so sweet! I think I may need another.

Kari said...

I kind of think you are a pro! What a cutie!

Streett's said...

I absolutely LOVE every picture! Great job! He is such a cutie!!!

Blake and Danielle said...

Whitney, he is soo cute! The pictures are great! Good job. Can't wait to have a little one myself : ) Miss you!