Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Cabin Fun

We had a super busy August so now its
time to play catch. Before the Hall cabin
we went to the Taylor cabin with my
family. We had so much fun!! I love that
place!



















Quinton and Betsy Girl. (sniff sniff)



Quinton and Conley watching Uncle Dustin cook on the
grill. By the look on their faces those must have been
some intense flames.



Me with my cute sisters!!




Quinton and Dad going for a little ride!!









Q loves tubing!!



My cute nephews Conley and Bryler.
















































Bran catching some air!!





And yes I have got some pretty sweet moves of my own!!
I haven't knee-boarded in forever but we had a blast
double knee boarding this trip!! Good times!






My mom insisted on taking her son-in-laws on a tube
ride. Bran's face is priceless but I guess I have no room to
talk mine is way worse in the the picture above. Yikes!!













Thanks Fam for another super fun weekend!!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

That was super fun gotta do it every year. Yeah yours and brans faces are nice!!