Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hall Cabin

Last month we took our yearly trip to the
Hall cabin and had a blast. It was a little cold
a few of the days but we still had fun none the
less. Quinton loved playing with all his cousins.
The highlight of the trip for him was going on
4-wheeler rides. He is seriously obsessed
with those things. All we heard out of his
mouth the whole time was I wanna ride
wheeler. The highlight for me was watching
my niece London dance on the tube. Funniest
dang thing I have ever seen. I didn't get any
pictures of it but it was a classic!!



















Q loved playing with Nate and Heather's
dog Fargus.


What an unreal pretty place!!






All the Grand kids





Building sand castles with dad





Intense water weenie ride. (Nikol, Bran, and Nate)












Riding the 4-wheeler with cousin Malone.







The kids playing in the TP they made.




























Branden and his brother Justin

















Bran went for a late night wake boarding
ride. It was so cold but that doesn't stop
a die hard like my hubby!!









Malone and I eating some HUGE smores!!






Blow Jake blow!!



Branden's dad always takes us into
West one night to eat and to let the kids
hit up the candy store. Thanks everyone
for another fun year at the cabin!!

3 comments:

La said...

I love Hebgen Lake!!! It was great to see you guys at the wedding.

Debi said...

Looks like a party!!! These are times you guys will always remember~ it's good that everyone is able to make it every year, such a good tradition to have!! We need to get together sometime!!

Shay said...

Ah the Hall Cabin! Pretty sure I haven't been there since I was like 14...looks like you had a blast! Our family is just too big to fit us all there but maybe someday we'll make it happen :)