Monday, August 30, 2010

Sad Day

Yesterday Betsy passed away. It was a sad sad day and
we sure are going to miss her. My family got Betsy when
I was a senoir in High School and when Mosley died
(mine and Branden's first dog after we got married)
Betsy came to live at our house to help me get my mind
off Mosley. She lived with us before I had Quinton and for
about a year after he was born so Bran and I consider her
our dog. She was the funniest dog I have ever meet and
wasn't even really like a dog but more like a loud
breathing little old man that roamed our house. She
adored Quinton from day one. When we moved Quinton
into his own room we would be laying in bed and all the
sudden hear Betsy breathing through the monitor. She
would have slept by Q's crib every night if we would
have let her. She was a very easy going dog who loved
getting pet, shaking her bum in your face when you
would stop, pretending to be a lap dog, Chasing the
4-wheeler, and of course her lover the wheel borrow.
Yeah she was a goof!! We will miss Besty so much and
never forget all the good laughs she gave us!!!










































This is the last picture I got of Quinton and Betsy together
a few weekends ago the the cabin.

6 comments:

Shay said...

Oh my gosh Whit...I'm going to cry! I'm so sorry :( She was such a good dog. I'm glad you captured so many fun memories of her with Q. Love you Betsy! You'll be missed!

Krystal said...

thats so sad. I'm sorry!

Debi said...

A sad day indeed!! I remember dogs from my childhood that I still can tear up about - so glad you have so many good memories of her. Poor Quinton, he's so little and it's hard to explain to them what has happened!

Calyn said...

Ohhh.. I'm so sorry Whitney. Betsy was sure a funny dog. I will miss her! So sorry!!!

Meagan said...

I am so sorry guys. loosing a pet it so hard. glad you guys have so many good memories with her.

Jorden and Jessica said...

Oh Betsy! :( That makes me so sad! That dog really was the best. Sorry for your loss! But I'm sure you have great memories of her!