Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Summer Fun

We have had so much fun at Rigby Lake this summer.
Quinton loves that place!! We went with my sister and
her kids and we have also been there with my friend
Jessica and her cute little boy Krew. I have never been
to Rigby Lake until this summer and now we can't get
enough of it. It is the perfect place for little kids. Quinton
was a little timid about getting in the water at first but once
his older cousins got in he followed right behind them. He
also was not a huge fan of the sand on his bare feet. He
must have his hands and feet clean at all times.













Q doing a little stretching before hitting the water.















The kids loved playing in the sand.



















Cute little Krew





































A few weekends ago my cousin came into
town so we all went up to the ranch to ride
4-wheelers, roast hot dogs, swim in the creek,
and ride horses. We had a great time and
Quinton loved playing with his cousins.











Our intense Volleyball game in the creek.












Bran was playing in a golf tournament that weekend so he
wasn't able to make it. That would be why he is not in the photo.











Quinton was cracking us up in these shrubs. He was
striking poses and everything. What a goofball!!




























Riding old Grey. Q's first time riding on a horse.












My cousin Kaleena, my little sister Megan, me, and my
older sister Chelsi













Quinton with my aunt Sandra



















Playing in the water(apparently with cows)
and exploring with cousin Conley













































My parents bought these for me and my sisters when
we were little and now our kids feel the same
way about them as we did. They absolutely love them!!
Quinton hasn't driven one by himself yet but I'm sure
there will be plenty of that in the future. Good times!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

So FUN!!! My kids have been begging me to take them to Rigby lake and I have yet to agree!! They're not too deprived though, they go with friends now and again! You are ALWAYS doin' such fun things!!

Shay said...

How fun!! I love the pics of Q posing in the shrubs!

Jorden and Jessica said...

I agree Rigby Lake was a lot of fun! We will have to go again. Quinton looks so tough up there on that 4-wheeler, and I love the "Stretch before the lake" picture, so cute!!

The Mendenhall's said...

Looks like a good time! You guys need to go to Rigby lake again and maybe this time I will be able to come!

Colt 'n Tami said...

ok... talk about FUN! Looks like you've been busy and havin' a blast! Q is so flippin handsome wow!

The Shreeve Family said...

Love the ranch pictures. All my water ones turned out dark, but at least I got some before and after. Check out our new blog http://forevershreeves.blogspot.com/