Saturday, May 2, 2015

Q turns 6


Happy 6th birthday to this cutie! We had a fun day celebrating ninja turtle style!!! He had a party at Blast Off with all his buddies and cousins. It was a great day!!! Love this kid more than words can say! 

His cute invites...

 I can't believe I have a six year old. 





 Cute ninja turtles running wild around Blast Off. I forgot to get a picture of all the kids before everyone left. Q has quite the group of buddies. They are such a fun group of boys!!! 
 Since Q turned 6 he was finally able to play laser tag. Definitely a highlight of the day. He was a happy boy. 

 Present time!!!


 Happy birthday Quinton! You are the sweetest, coolest and funniest kid I know. We love you to bits and can't imagine life without you. You make me want to be a better person. Thanks for being the best little boy and older brother! You make your Mom and Dad proud. 

No comments: