Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lately...

 Fun day sledding and hot tubbing!!!

 Blast off with cousin Cody!!! These two are such good lil buddies! I love it!!


 This kids loves building "tasels"
 He also loves driving his mom nutty!!! Thanks to Liam I get to sleep next to some beautiful artwork!
Seriously the markers are an issue at our house lately!!!
 Q has such awesome cousins and friends!!! He is one social little dude! Always wants to party!!! 
 Why have your own chair when you can share one with your best buddy?!?!

 Love these sweet boys!!! Liam thinks the world of Q! And I know why…he is the sweetest older brother EVERRR!!!

  Park day in January…yes please!!!

 The neighborhood crew playing at the park! 
 Caught Liam in the candy drawer….again!!!

 "Thanks for getting me this butter at the store mom" -Q 
Kids are gross! 

 We went to our fair share of Skyline basketball games to watch my little brother Logan play and my little sister Madi cheer. Logan had a great year! We loved watching him!
The boys now play a game where they flip the lights on and off and yell "Looogan Garrrrner" "Masssson Baaaker" ect… And then run down the stairs and start shooting hoops. It's pretty hilarious!!!
 Jamming out!!! Q is really going at it:)
This is what every table in my house looks like and I wouldn't want it any other way!!!


 This boy loves Sonic almost as much as his mom!
Watching/playing golf longing for summer!
Q and Mollie watching out the window for Q's ride. 
Mollie's favorite spot in the house. And yes the boys are sweeping the gutters???
Bedtime cuddles!
Happy LOVE day!!!!
  Q was so excited to take his Valentines to his preschool party!

 It was a great day spent with my Valentines!!!
(Liam's ribs are gross I promise I don't starve my children)  


No comments: