Saturday, December 14, 2013

Around here...

 I bet my lunch date is cuter than yours. 
 Liam's trucks are always being put to good use!!!


 My little sister Megan had lots of handsome dates on her birthday!
 My little gamers! Liam doesn't like losing. 
Q takes his math flash cards very seriously!!! Liam is great moral support!
Snow day!!! Q was outside all day building snow forts and sledding with the neighbor kids. Ahhh…to be a kid again!!!
Q has no mercy when it comes to playing ticket to ride. Notice his one yellow train right there in the middle blocking my route. Well played Q, well played!!!
 I love finding my kids asleep in random places. I think it's so cute! Playing with toys can flat wear a guy out!
 This picture is my fav!!!
  We've been doing a lot of this….
I'm so proud of this little guy! He is ROCKIN this whole potty training thing!!
Haha that pose...Watch out Calvin Klein!!!



 Q and I came home to find Bran and Liam passed out. Seriously melts my heart!!!
 The boys have a new favorite game.
 Liam has an obsession with this Boise state beanie. He wears it all day long. Such a goof!!!
 Getting snuggles from this boy fresh out of the bath tub is heavenly!!!  
"Mom I don't like doing this anymore" -Q
That's exactly how I feel after about 10 min. of working out too buddy;) 
Sick season is back…URG!!! I hate it! Having sick kids is the worst! Hopefully we stay healthy through the holidays!

No comments: