Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

Dying Easter eggs. The kids loved it!

 Liam got in on the action by putting stickers all over the eggs. 
 Of course with a little help from Q. 
 I think he likes it!
 Q posing by our finished eggs. 


 Easter morning the kids raced down stairs to see what the Easter bunny left them. 


 They also had to go outside and see what the "magical" jelly beans grew into. 
 "Liam look they grew into suckers! That's crazy!!"
 A quick photo before church. Love my boys!!
 Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 
 I was surprised at how well Liam did at finding eggs. 

 Well until something caught him and Lawson's eye...
Dirt piles!! Darn boys!
Q scored big time! He found a ton of eggs!! 
My cute sisters and I. 
 Yep...we are hard core. Especially my mom:)

 Family Photo. Love these people!! I'm so thankful for Jesus Christ and the Atonement. We had a great day. Happy Easter!

No comments: