Monday, March 11, 2013

Cruise 2013

In February we went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean. We went with Branden's family and had a BLAST!! My little sister and her husband stayed with our kids for the week. It was so hard to leave them for a week but they did great without me:) Thanks Megan and JC!! We couldn't have done it without you!!
Here we are on our way to the airport....so excited!!

At the airport
 My cute sister-in-law and I.

 Our cruise went out of Galveston Texas so we flew into Houston. And Houston is BIG on Rodeo!!  
Branden's face kills me in this picture!
 Waiting to board the ship!!
Welcome Aboard
 Bon Voyage!!
We had to get a picture with beautiful(not really)Galveston in the back ground. It is crazy how big these ships are. We are on the top deck and higher than the buildings on land. How do these massive ships float!?!
Safety drill. 
 Our first formal night on the ship.

Aren't we cute!?!
 Their best car salesman pose maybe???
 Love these ladies!!

Penni with her boys!


Days at sea were spent relaxing, reading, laying out and swimming.

Yep...he's a hottie!!
 At nights we usually went to a show and watched movies under the stars....
 like one of my favorites Pitch Perfect!!
 Our first stop was Roatan. We spent the day at a beautiful private island. I loved it!! We loved going snorkeling, watching the animals, and laying out! It was heaven!! 

 A picture with our home for the week.
 Such a fun group!! 
 Heaven!!


 We snorkeled off that cute little hut:) The reefs were awesome!! 
 This monkey was my favorite! I wish I could have taken him home with me! He was obsessed with my mother-in-law and would hold her hand and give her kisses. It was so adorable. He did hold my hand for a second...so cute!!
 some of the other animals on the island.
 Q thought it was so awesome I held an alligator... 
 and a monkey!
These boys made it nearly impossible to get a normal picture.

Nevermind...this is totally normal. Love him and all his goofiness!!
 Livin the dream!!

A diet coke and this view...yes please!!





 replica ruins





 Nicole's new boyfriend for the day....

 Our next stop was Belize. We went cave tubing and zip lining. Zip lining was a first for me and I loved it!! I didn't get any pictures of this excursion cause I couldn't bring my camera:(
Our last stop was Cozumel. We rented a jeep and explored the island. It was so fun!! We also did a little souvenir shopping for the kiddos!   


 It was so pretty along the coast!!




 Bran showing off our sweet jeep:)

Wandering the streets of Cozumel. 
 That night was another formal night for Valentine's Day.
 I sure love my Valentine!! 

 I was sad I didn't get to see my other little loves on Valentines but they had a super fun day without me.  Q had a party at school and then they spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa. Q and I made his Valentines for school before I left. My little sister sent me these pictures of him before he left for school. 
 I love how he writes his name. So cute!! 
The last Day at sea was Branden's birthday. He got a cute little birthday treat at dinner. 
Blowing out his candle:) 
Happy birthday Bran! I hope you enjoy this last year in your twenties you old man!!! Love you!
 Some other random pictures.
Bran enjoying his plate of green beans! 
 We had to get a picture with his guy who did some crazy acrobat stuff. It wasn't because we thought he had nice muscles;) 

 We asked our waiters if they would take a picture of our group and this is what we got!!:) They were awesome!
 We had a great time but we were so excited to come home and see these cuties!!
 Thanks for the awesome cruise everyone! We had the best time!!

4 comments:

Calyn said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could go right now! Love all the pictures of Branden:) Glad you had fun!!!

Streett's said...

Looks so fun!

Jorden and Jessica said...

I am seriously so jealous! It looks like you had a blast! Branden cracks me up! And Whit, you look so good! Cute as always!

Unknown said...

So much fun! Man, a trip with no kiddos?! Jealous! I'd give anything to read a book on the beach :)