Saturday, January 26, 2013

This Boy....

Words can't describe how I feel about this little boy. He has us wrapped!! He is so sweet but so naughty at the same time:) He is super funny and has his mommy and daddy laughing at him constantly. He is still a busy body and I'm pretty sure his main focus in life right now is to make his mama crazy by destroying the house. Seriously this kid can flat make some messes!!  It's so funny how different your kids can be. Q was such an angel child and so so easy! Liam on the other hand, not so much:) Just to give you an idea of what I deal with day to day here is one of Liam's latest shenanigans. I will warn you it's quite gross! It involved him in his crib playing with his own poop! Disgusting..right?? He somehow got his pants and his poopy diaper off and was having a hay day...So GROSS!  There was poop everywhere! Despite his nastiness we love him to death and wouldn't trade him for the world!!
(this is not a picture of that incident. Grabbing my camera was the last thing I had on my mind at that moment! This is just a picture of the cute face I usually walk into after naps.)

He loves playing on the slide that we moved indoors for the winter.
Church is so fun now a days. Liam is either throwing a tantrum or extremely tired. There's only like 2 more weeks till he starts nursery. It will be so nice to enjoy church again but that also means my baby is growing up too dang fast:(
 I always find this kid getting stuck in the weirdest places!

A little documentation of some messes made by the buby!! 
The pantry is one of his go to spots to have a good time.
 Caught in the dryer eating crayons. If you get a good look you will see his colorful teeth!

Found the M&M bag. His chocolate covered face cracks me up!
This is what follows after I find him doing something naughty...a pout session with his head buried in the ground that lasts a few minutes.

Getting cleaned up after one of his bright ideas:) Is it poop or chocolate all over his face?? You can never really tell with this one! 
(Don't worry folks it's totally chocolate...this time!)

 Cute bum!! I think it's time for a diaper change!
 Double fisting the donuts. My kinda guy!
 Liam is obsessed with dogs. He loves my parents dog so much and will not leave her side when we are out there. 

Loves cruising around with his back pack on. It makes him look so big!!
He prefers riding on his play horse:) 
 I had to get a picture of this cause it NEVER happens. He's actually holding still watching cartoons. 
 And this....He hardly ever falls asleep in the car. 
 Liam has become a Daddy's boy. He loves Bran so much. It's so cute!
(but secretly it makes me a little jealous)


5 comments:

Calyn said...

Oh I just love that little boy! He reminds me of the kind of stuff Drake would do at that age! I just love that he is so curious:) Both of your boys are so cute!!!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! It's a good thing he is so dang cute! Funny how different sibling can be from each other in how they act! That picture of him at church cracks me up! So glad he can start nursery soon! Once they start walking church becomes so hard. Especially if it's during nap time!

Colt 'n Tami said...

ahahaha what a hoot! It's a hoot how different they come huh! How fun, love all your pics! Did you guys finish your basement??? We have that exact same couch... we must have good taste! haha! So fun, your blog ROCKS!!!

Streett's said...

HAHA what a cutie! The things we moms have to deal with that they totally get from their dad's right :)

-Kaleena-Your Blog Administrator said...

Love this post! It has to go under one of my top 10.