Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yellowstone

We took a little day trip to West Yellowstone a few weekends ago. We had so much fun visiting the bear and wolf exhibit, getting ice cream, and looking at cabins on the lake we someday dream of owning. Bran and I love Island Park. We both have such great memories there growing up. Days like these spent with just my husdand and my kids are the Best!! We are really lucky to have such awsome kids that do so well in the car. Bran and I get to sit and chat while our kids watch movies and sleep in the back. Heaven!! Q thought the bear and wolf exhibit was awesome. It was a first for me too. Pretty cool...Those bears are enormous!

Could these boys get any cuter?? I'm one lucky lady!!



Liam follow my finger...






We got there right in time to see them do a wolf feeding. Pretty exciting...









They told us this bear always sits up on the rock like this. I like to believe he saw me whip out my camera and wanted to pose for a nice picture.















A perfect day with my perfect family! I never want to forget days like these!!

3 comments:

La said...

I love that place. My kids have to visit at least once a year.

Jorden and Jessica said...

How fun! Something I definitely need to take Krew to see! You're not kiddiong, those bears are enormous!!! You and your boys are so adorable!

Kevin and Kelly said...

How fun (:! You're boys are too cute!