Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween

This year Q was a transformer for Halloween and boy did he think he was cool. He picked out this Bumblebee costume all by himself and was so excited to wear it on Halloween. So excited in fact he wore it everyday up until Halloween. Wearing such a costume apparently causes one to get real serious and break out in fake fighting.

Awe.. That's one cute lion if you ask me. Look familiar? Poor Liam is already getting the brunt of hand me downs. So sorry little buddy. I promise next year I will buy you your very own.

One night we went to a trunk or treat with Grandma and Papa Kelley. Quinton had a great time running around with Grandma. He thinks Halloween is the BEST...People tell him he looks cute and then they give him candy.



Quinton thought little red riding hood and the wolf were a little bit creepy.

Boo at the Zoo. Super Cute. The kids had a ball!

Quinton thought this giraffe was pretty much the coolest thing ever. No hesitation this time. He had to get a closer look.

Q with a storm trooper


The whole gang

Finally the big night




First we took the kids around to see grandparents. My parents got a new bulldog that looks just like Besty did and Quinton LOVES her to death. You can't tell from the picture but even Bella was even dressed up for the festivities.

Quinton and Liam with all their cousins.

Next stop... Grandma and Papa Kelleys.


Then came Grandma and Papa Halls. Everyone was dressed up at their house and Q was not to sure about the whole situation. My father in law(on the far left) even gave me a good scare while I was ringing the door bell he snuck up behind me and I just about wet myself.
Grandpa Hall the monster/total creepstier, Nicole the witch, Justin the I.F. Super fan, London the Ken doll and Cody the vampire. This bunch takes Halloween to a whole new level.

Branden's beloved Chiefs played on Halloween night so we had to get home pretty early. It worked out good though cause then I was able to take Q around our neighborhood to treat or trick. Q insisted on trick or treating at every house in site including our own. And to end the night the Chiefs won in overtime. Whoo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Jorden and Jessica said...

Krew was yelling, "Transformer! Transformer!" When he saw Quinton. He loves them too! I think the lion costume is so cute! I'd use it as much as I can :) What adorable kids you have!

Calyn said...

So cute! I love the Halloween pictures. They both looked adorable!

The Shreeve Family said...

Cutest transformer ever! Liam is getting so big. Glad you guys had a fun halloween