Monday, May 23, 2011

Update

I am so bad at keeping this blog updated lately. Apparently once a month is as good as it gets. I had a great Mother's Day. Definitely one of my favorite holidays. I am so thankful to be a mommy. It is simply the BEST and I couldn't imagine my life without Q in it. I love that little boy so so much!!! I am also so thankful for my amazing mother. She is my best friend and I am one lucky girl to have her in my life. My mother-in-law is also an amazing woman that I look up to so much. I love her to bits!!! Thanks to all the wonderful mothers in my life!!













Me and my Mom
















Q and Mommy. He's giving a little cheer for Mother's Day!!



At the beginning of the month I was able to go to Boise for a girls weekend with my mother-in-law and all my sister-in-laws. I always have so much fun with these girls. They are Hilarious!! We got to see the play Wicked on Friday night and it was Awesome. Thanks so much for the fun weekend ladies!!








Easter Pictures. Yeah I know I'm a little late.....














Q loved what Easter Bunny brought him!!




















Coloring Easter eggs.
























































































Easter egg hunt out at my parents house. We can't go out there without a ride on the Ranger. Quinton is a bit obsessed.












Found it!!


















Ready to hunt!!!


























The weather is starting to get a little better and we sure are getting excited for Summer. Yay!! Quinton and his buddy Krew enjoying some sunshine at the park.























3 comments:

Debi said...

He is getting so big! Such a cute little guy too! I'll bet you are getting excited for #2 to arrive. You should post pictures of your cute belly as you have to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever! Glad you enjoyed wicked, I would totally go see it again! Looks like London was in the pics did she go? I thought it was a MIL, daughters and DIL weekend?

Jorden and Jessica said...

Such cute pictures Whit! Love the one of Krew and Quinton. We will have to get together again soon! Krew has been asking about him!

Calyn said...

Good job updating! Cute pictures too!