Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Bran and I went to Arizona a few weeks ago and enjoyed some much needed warm weather. We had so much fun going to some spring training games(Giants/White Sox & Royals/Mariners), movies, eating out, shopping, golfing, and swimming. Thanks Kim and Jan for letting us come stay with you for the week. I want to go back!! It was beautiful there the whole week(high 80's/low 90's) and I even got a sweet sun burn at the game. I'm so ready for summer!! Q stayed with my parents for the week and I sure did miss him but he loved staying at grandma and grandpa's house. Thanks mom and dad!! !!


















Branden and his Dad

Shay and I. We had so much fun together. Thanks Shay for taking me shopping. I loved every minute of it!! P.S. Don't mind my belly

Me and my handsome hubby!!



I was so excited to come home and see this cute little man. I missed him so much!!









Some of Quinton's favorite activities to do with his daddy. Baseball watching and working out. Starting Thursday my life revolves around Braves games. Q likes to watch and talk strategy with Buzz Light year during the games. Sorry about the undies shot. Its kinda what he perfers to be in ALL day long.







P90X. I can't wait till I can join them. I did however do the leg/butt workout with them the other night and I still can't walk. Total killer!! Q asks every night if he can work out with dad. He loves it and it's super cute to watch him try to do all the moves. He wants to be just like his daddy!


9 comments:

Shay said...

Oh my gosh, the pictures of Q working out with Bran are to die for!!! He is too cute! I had so much fun with you, please come back soon! Love you guys!

Debi said...

I had forgotten you went to AZ and when I saw the title, I thought you had gone crazy!! Looks like you had so much fun, Kim sure has a great tan! Cute pictures of your cute LITTLE belly too, you are such a beautiful girl!!

Calyn said...

I love the work out pictures. Those are so funny! Looks like you had a great time! Excited to hang out today!

Streett's said...

Working out-that is adorable! Arizona looks fun! Aren't those Spring training games great?!

Jorden and Jessica said...

How fun! I could use Arizona weather right about now! I love the picture of Quinton doing the exercises! SOOO funny! btw whitney I don't even see a belly on you! You are so little!

Searle said...

Ok it's really sad that Kim has such a great tan and it's only March...I seriously hate Idaho. We had so much fun when we went to Arizona too...perfect place. Haven't seen you guys in forever!!

Oh My Lou said...

Whitney! Hey its Lacie, Jorden and Jessicas sister, I saw you had a blog so I am going to add you to my blog list! Your family is SO cute! And congrats on the new little boy coming, thats SO exciting!

The Shreeve Family said...

So cute, but Hey! I can't believe you didn't come to visit! I'm sure you were busy though. AND what belly are you talking about? I guess you've always missed seeing my bahemith. See you in July!

jan hall said...

We so loved having you guys coming to visit. You are welcome anytime. I am sure you missed little Q....he is so adorable working out with Dad. You look Awsome Whit..what a beautiful girl inside and out. Love you guys..cute pictures