Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Fun & Big news

I can't believe its been like 2 months since I last updated
this blog!! Opps! We have had a fun last couple of months
with trips to the cabin, snowmobiling, family get-to-togethers, birthdays and getting through the 1st trimester of pregnancy. That's right. WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2 AUGUST 11th!! We could not be happier!! I am almost 17 weeks along and we find out what we are having March 11th, so just a few more weeks. Crazy!!


Here are a few pictures of some fun winter activities we have been doing. Q asks me almost everyday if we can go snowmobiling and sledding. Too bad his pregnant mommy just doesn't have it in her. We have made it out to my parents house a few times to pull the kids around.


Making snow angles














Q with his cousin Conley




















Teaching my nephew Bryler how to snowboard. This ones for you Chelsi.















Last month we went to the Kelley cabin!! We had a great time and
Quinton loves playing with his cousin Cody!!! These two have become such good buddies.

























In February Bran's mom and step-dad got sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was such a special day and I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it.



























Typical morning around our house. Breakfast in undies!!
I told Q to look at the camera and these are the poses I got. He is seriously so funny and cracks me up everyday. Our figures are looking quite similar these days!!









Hey ladies.....




















He was getting a kick out of himself!!



















Boys will be boys!!















Celebrating Branden's 27th birthday. My hubby is getting so old!! Hope you had a good day Bran!! We love you!









































A couple weekends ago we went to the Taylor cabin. So FUN!!

Highlights of the weekend were
-getting stuck trying to get into the cabin
-My dad's comment on how he wakes my mom up in the morning
-Going on a snowmobile ride with Branden where he made his pregnant wife fall off.
-watching it snow non-stop all weekend long
- Late night talks
-eating, eating and more eating. My kind of weekend.
-not having a care in the world.
-Uncle Dustin making a Sweet snow fort.
The kids were a little bit obsessed with jumping off the stairs and this little ledge.

























We love our cousins!!!



























Sledding with Madi




















Branden and my little sister Madi.















I'm not sure if you can tell in this picture but that is a huge drop off that Bran took Madi off. Poor girl was scared to death.
















My little brother Logan tried multiple times to get up the dock on the little snow scoot and got stuck every time. Pretty darn funny to watch though.














Cute boy!! Love him!























17 comments:

Krystal said...

yeah!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you are having (although I'm sure I can wait more then you.) Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun, and I LOVE Q's "hey ladies" pose. Too cute!

nataley said...

Love the update! Quinton is way too cute. And CONGRATS! That is so exciting!

Calyn said...

Cute pictures. All the snowmobiling looks like so much fun. I'm so happy for you guys to have another little one! I'm guessing a girl?!?!?

Kevin and Kelly said...

Congrats girlie! Can't wait to hear what you're having :) Also your little guy is such a little stud :)!

Debi said...

I was just thinking the other day that is's been awhile since you updated. Glad to see what you've been up to, fun pictures as always! I thought your big news was going to be what you were having, guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks! Love the pics of all of you at the temple with Penni and Greg!

Abe n Linz said...

Congrats. Looks like you have been having tons of fun.

Mindy said...

Such a cute update and congrats on #2!! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling good!

WhitneyNTyson said...

Congratz... How exciting!! Melissa is due that same week but she didn't keep it a secret very well like you did...

Jorden and Jessica said...

Congratulations on #2! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're having! Also congrats to Branden's Mom & step-dad!!

Searle said...

I;m so excited for you guys!! So, fun. Your winter looks alot like ours...lots of cabin time. I love the pics of Q in his undies. He has his daddys personality!

Streett's said...

So excited for you! Sounds like a fun winter! I'm guessing girl too!

dani said...

Congrats on the new one coming!! And I love Q's underwear pics. Too cute!

Blake and Danielle said...

Whitney congrats!!! I am really excited just like everyone else to find out what your having! You are due on my Birthday : ) Well hopefully I won't be too far behind you. . . we are trying and were pregnant in Jan but miscarried. So hopefully we will have good news too. By the way, Katie is due Oct 4th with her first baby!! I will finally be an aunt. Love you Whit. Oh and we are moving to Boise. . . I will try and update you soon with our crazy life.

Katelin Wright said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I missed seeing you this winter. We'll be back for July 4, so we'll have to catch up!

Kari said...

Congrats on #2! Quinton is so stinkin' cute!

Colt 'n Tami said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HECK YA! CONGRATS! I'm guessin a girl too! We're sooo excited for ya and can't wait to find out what you're havin! How flippin fun! YAY for you guys!

Shay said...

1.I still can't believe that your due date is the same as mine when I was pregnant with Brighton!
2. I love the picture of you guys in front of the temple with Dad and Penni. Wish me, Nate, Heather and Matt could have been there! So special.
3. The pictures of Q posing seriously remind me of Bran. I guarantee there has got to be pictures of him just like that when he was little. Love it!