Friday, April 2, 2010

March Madness

I can't believe March has already passed. We had a fun
month and enjoyed the few days of nice weather we had
spending as much time outside as possible before the snow
came again. YUCK!!! Here's a few pictures of us spending
some quality time indoors. Can't wait for some more warm
weather!!
















What a good helper!!



















Q keeping himself entertained. Whatever it takes right?!













I love when Bran comes home from work and I get a
little break. Q is really starting to become a daddy's boy
and I can see why.













Quinton getting chased around the house by dad.

































Last weekend our neighborhood had a BBQ and an Easter
egg hunt. Q was not that interested in the egg hunt
but he did manage to find a few eggs.


























Enjoying some time outside in that glimpse of sunshine we
had.
We broke out the BBQ.












Played at the park.























And enjoyed some football!!



Earlier this month we went up to the Morgan cabin with
family and friends. We had a great time minus the
avalanche situation.
We don't see all the men in the kitchen cleaning that often
so I had to snap a photo.
Hangin with the boys!! (Cody, Dillon, and Quinton)





And of course the girls too!! (Chloe and Quinton)




On Sat. the men all went sledding and my brother in law
got caught in an avalanche. It was super scary and he is
very lucky he walked away from it okay. So now I think
I have convinced Bran to sell this thing. Anyone
interested?














5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Looks like a lot has been going on. We haven't hung out for a while guess we better get together!!I'm sure well see you easter. To bad we missed the egg hunt and the BBQ !!

Abe n Linz said...

We had beautiful weather for a little while too, which makes the cold weather worse!
Lots of great pictures!

Krystal said...

Q is starting to look a lot like Brandon...especially in that first pic. What a cutie!

I still can't believe Justin walked away from that avalanche... good thing for guardian angels!

Lindsey said...

Klay REALLY wants a snowmobile but I've heard TONS of stories this year about avalanches and it totally freaks me out! My uncle did the same thing- saw someone get stuck in one but walk away from it. He came straight home and practically GAVE his machines away.

Q is so stinkin' cute! And you always have him dressed so cute, too. LOVE the hat he's wearing!

Debi said...

Hey Whit, I found your blog on Christy's! Super cute post and that little boy of your is soo dang darling, I love seeing the pics Penny has at the office too!