Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pepe Le Q

We had such a great Halloween. Quinton was the cutest
little skunk ever.On Friday we went trick or treating at
Melaluca with my cousin Shaylee, my sister and my mom.
It was so much fun and Quinton loved it!! Thanks Shay!!
Then on Halloween we started off the night with a visit from
Quinton's buddy Drake. Drake was superman and looked so
cute. I love this picture of Quinton giving his good pal some
candy.





We made our way out to my parents to do a little trick or
treating. They live way out in the country so they don't
get many trick or treaters which means big big candy
bars for us. SCORE!!





















Quinton with his cousins Bryler and Conley. I loved their
costumes!! Those boys love their Super Heros. Their
costumes fit them perfectly.
























The back of Quinton's costume was hilarious. His little tail waddled back in forth when he walked. So Cute!!












Quinton with Bran's grandma and grandpa Hall


Q taking matters into his own hands. I'm pretty sure he walked out of grandma and grandpa Halls with at least ten suckers. We had such a great night and hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! My camera died before we hit grandma and grandpa Kelley and grandma and grandpa Hall. Darn, I think I needed more pictures haha!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

What a CUTE costume! Looks like it was a fun day and Q had a blast!

Calyn said...

I loved his costume. He was so cute. I'm glad you guys had fun! Aren't holiday's so much more fun with a little kid around? I can't wait for Christmas!

Kari said...

Cutest costume ever! Where did you get it?

sandy said...

your little skunk is so stink'n cute

Jorden and Jessica said...

Jorden & I had a good laugh over Quniton's costume:) We think it's adorable! Looks like he had a lot of fun!

Cole and Lyndsey said...

That is the funniest costume ever! Oh man I am still laughing.. so dang cute! Quinton hands down wins best costume-