Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ranch Pictures

I took some pictures of Quinton up at my parents ranch
a while back before it got freezing old outside. I have some
really great memories up there so my sister Chelsi and I
thought it would be fun to take the kids up to take
some fun photos. There is an awesome old house up
there and my dad even brought up his old old pick up
truck for a prop. Thanks mom and dad for helping us
do this. We had so much fun and got some really cute
pictures too. Sorry again for the picture overload.





















My little cowboy haha!!
These are for you dad.


8 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, I'm jealous. Those turned out AMAZING! I love the cowboy ones! :)

Krystal said...

Those are WONDERFUL pics! What fun backgrounds! and you have such a cute subject too!

Taryn said...

whit those are so great! he's SO smiley!

Kevin and Kelly said...

I love these pictures! He has the most adorable smile :)

Jorden and Jessica said...

I LOVE these pictures! So cute! I love the old truck & cowboy hat. And of course Quinton! You've got one cute kid.

Hatch Family said...

Can I borrow the Ranch and truck sometime?? Those pictures are so stinkin cute!

Streett's said...

Wow I'm way impressed! Those are great pictures!! Quinton is a fabulous model!

Kaleena said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the pictures, its totally worth freezing. Arya wants a hat now too! Quinton did so good for the pictures I bet you've got thousands around your house, its too hard to just choose one I bet.